-->

Friday, February 3, 2012

Share the Love with Etsy

Busy, busy week.  So busy, in fact, that I haven't had a chance to play around with paper OR ink OR scissors. Bummer.

I did want to check in ever-so-quickly to share a card that I made for Etsy's annual Share the Love Event.  The quickie spiel is that Etsy coordinates with Citymeals on Wheels to get Valentines to the elderly participating in the program. So on Feb 14th not only will they receive a hot meal and an encouraging word but also a handmade Valentine with a little 'wishing you well' message on the inside. 


If you'd like to participate by sending this card you can purchase it from the shop for only $2.50 and not only will I write your message inside BUT I will also slap a stamp on it and send it on its merry way.  If you'd rather make or buy a different card by all means please do.  No need to be involved with Etsy in any way; it's all about brightening up the day for some people who are having a rough time.

Just keep in mind that cards have to be RECEIVED by Etsy by Feb. 7th.  No time to waste - hurry!

Updated to Add:  I made a bunch of these little minis to send too!




Thanks and Happy Friday!

No comments: