-->

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bursting through the CZ...

One of my 2012 goals is to stretch my creative wings and to try new things - different mediums, art journaling, and adding recycled and/or repurposed items to my creative endeavors are on my to-do list.  Harkening back to my home ec days I decided to ditch my typical paper and glue and reached for some colorful fabrics and topped off with chalkboard fabric.  Digging around in my stash of ribbon I found some fun grosgrain ribbons to go with them.  Voila - reusable tags!




Initially I was thinking that these would be used to attach to gifts.  But why stop there?  Wouldn't they look fantastic on baskets to help organize toys, the laundry room, a craft room...?  Or how about strung on some colored string or tulle for a cheery garland with a personalized message?  While they can be used with traditional chalk the bright color and unsmearability of chalk ink markers really makes them winners.  Super easy to clean off with a damp cloth too.


Cool, huh?  Check them out in my Etsy shop.

UPDATE:  The blue ones are gone but the pink set is still available!

(P.S.  CZ is the Comfort Zone)  :)

No comments: