-->

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Are you a Tricker or a Treater?

I'm starting to gear up to get some Halloween happiness for my Etsy shop.  Halloween is my favorite holiday - hands down.  My work space has been cleared and I'm ready to pull out all of my Halloween goodies - stamps, papers, ribbon.  Visions of bats, ghosts, spiders and witches are filling my head.  Bits of green, black, purple and orange will soon be scattered about and I've already listed some items in the shop.  Here is a sampling:

Adorn your Sweet Treats with these fun, hand-stamped Sweet Treat tags.  Don't worry...these spiders won't bite.



Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!  These Halloween-hued scalloped circles can be used many different ways:  tie with string for a treat bag tag, sprinkle down the middle of the table, or tape onto a toothpick for cupcake toppers.



When I made these zombie-esque tags I actually had Frankenstein's daughter in mind.  Each one is hand-stamped and then colored with vibrantly-colored copic markers that coordinate with the color of the cardstock base. 



Trick or Treat Gift Tags will look great dangling from packages or hung on old, gnarly branches for Halloween decor.



I'm still enjoying summer - the sun is actually peeking out today in Seattle, but Halloween will be on our doorstep before you know it.

Have a splendid day!

3 comments:

doodlebugmom said...

funny how I like these spiders, but real ones creep me out.

Courtney K said...

love all these tags - so fun and cute!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

wow, these tags are ca-ute!