-->

Friday, August 10, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays

The peeps over at the CAS-ual Fridays blog always come up with a great challenge to work with.  This week it's square cards.  I am trying really hard to get the whole CAS (Clean And Simple) thing down - not typically my forte.  I think I accomplished it this week with this card.  Woo hoo!




Stamped the pencil image with distress inks and popped the sentiment up with foam dots.  A smidge of book text on the inside finished it off (and keeps with the whole writing theme methinks).

Thanks for stopping by today.  Happy Weekend!

8 comments:

shirley-bee said...

This is a great CAS card! Love that sentiment.

SandeeNC said...

I think you did an exceptional job with the CAS concept, it's very hard for me to do intentionally! lol love your card! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Courtney K said...

love how you stamped the pencils along the edge and all the fun colors!

Jodi said...

I think you did a beautiful job with keeping this card CAS. It's wonderful!

Christiana said...

Oh wow, I LOVE this! So fun with the crayons in rainbow colors. Super cute.

Gayatri said...

Awesome card. I love that sentiment. Perfect CAS. Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays

Debby said...

CAS is certainly your forte! Love your card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

Michele Gross said...

Ummm, yeah...you pretty much nailed this! It's pure CAS delight :) Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!