-->

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I've rediscovered Swaps

Hello, friends.  Long time, no see.  Sorry about that.

Years ago I used to be a regular partipant in scrapbooking swaps.  It was a great way to try out some new techniques and products and I met some very creative souls in the process.  They started taking up too much time since I had little ones to attend to so I gave them up.  I've heard lots of murmerings about ATC swaps and a friend suggested I check out some of the swaps on Splitcoast Stampers.  Sucker!  The other day I signed up for four of them.  A couple of them are tag swaps (if you follow me here you've seen that I like to whip up a tag now and then) and the others are "inchies".  Google 'inchies'.  It's amazing what people do with itty bitty one-inch squares.  Truly.

Not quite ready to jump right into the ultra-tiny bits, today I made my first 'twinchie' - you guessed it - two-inch square.  The theme is "Movie"; any ol' movie I want.  I hope the group I'm in isn't a bunch of sweet, little old ladies.  They may be slightly aghast at my dark, little bunny.  I'm thinking it would make a great fridge magnet for a Monty Python fan...





Cheers!

3 comments:

Redanne said...

Hi Julie, that sweet image could surely not offend anyone..... I really love how you created so much dimension in such a small space. As a MP fan I can see the amusing side too....... a great piece, love it. Hugs, Anne x

Redanne said...

Just came back to say a big thank you for your lovely comment Julie, it means a lot! A x

Helen said...

This is fab i love Monty Python :)