-->

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring is Springing

This is Spring Break for my kiddos.  Today my youngest took me over to the park for a few games of tennis.  It is great tennis weather - not too cold, not too hot, cloudy (so the sun's not in anyone's eyes).  We had the courts all to ourselves and had a lot of fun.  At one point we stopped and both noticed how LOUD all the birds were.  It is definitely spring and everyone wants their little voices heard.

Earlier today I had been playing around with Distresss Paints  - just smooshing it around on cardstock to see what happened.  When I got home I noticed a cool tag on the Paper Artsy blog that reminded me of my painty swatches.  The combination of lovely swirls of color and singing birds in the park resulted in this little...something.


I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it.  Maybe I'll slap it on an art journal page or use it on a canvas.  In the meantime, sing on little birds!

1 comment:

Redanne said...

Hi Julie, whatever you decide to do with it, it really is beautiful, love the colours in the background and the little bird is so sweet. I hope that Spring is on the way, we need more sunshine! Hugs, Anne x