-->

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tags, Tags & More Tags

The kids are back at school now and quiet has returned to the household...at least for several hours during the day.  While I still would like to be working on Halloween things for the shop it's time for me to turn my attention elsewhere.  Right now tags are the name of the game; particularly shipping tags.  The shipping tags that I use are #5; they measure 2 3/8" x 4 3/4".  Here are some that I have listed in the shop or will be listing over the next few days.

Peace Shipping Tags

Love Shipping Tags
Cloud Shipping Tags
I really like the simplicity of the above tags with the clean die-cut sentiments or images.  They make great gift tags or I envision them attached to some rustic twine with a clothespin for a banner decorating a table or mantle.

Baby Boy Gift Tag

Baby Girl Gift Tag
After gazing at the cloud tags for a bit I remembered I had this cute onesie clothesline die that I hadn't used yet.  Thinking these look pretty spiffy together.
Wanted Poster Tags

 Aren't these fun?  They'd be great to add to party favors or the addition of Santa makes them perfect Christmas gift tags.

Western-Style Mixed Tag Set

Dress these up with your favorite cowpoke to add to a birthday banner or goodie bags for a western-themed birthday party or Thinking of You gift.

If you'd prefer to do your own thing with shipping tags I've got the plain ones for sale as well.
Light Blue Shipping Tags

Grey Shipping Tags

White Shipping Tags
Several other colors of the plain shipping tags are available HERE in the shop too.  Click the titles to be taken to the items in the shop.  If you need a different quantity or have a question let me know.  I'm happy to accomodate custom requests.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: