-->

Saturday, November 30, 2013

This is the year!

Every year in early November I start seeing people getting prepped to complete their December Daily scrapbooks.   And also every year I get all enthused and jump in with gusto.  However, only once have I actually completed one of these little gems by the end of December.  I don't know what happens exactly.  I just lose my momentum.

 Not this year, baby!  Yesterday I spent the whole day in the studio dinking around with stamps, ink, pretty paper, etc.   
Look at that yummy stack all ready to go!   I have my pages all made and waiting for photos and a few added embellishments.  When it's all put together the plan is to bind it with my Bind-It-All.  Sweet!


I also made some ATCs since I was all inky anyway.  The first two have been spoken for.  The last one I'm adding to the SDC One Layer Challenge.



Ta-ta for now...

3 comments:

sally said...

Very organised! Those ATCs are pretty nice too :-)

Sally

Karin said...

love the ATC's and the scrapbook looks great too!

Kay Wallace said...

What Christmas fun, Julie! Great to get an early start and to be ready for whatever happens! Sweet ATCs, too. And, of course, I love Jasmin from Stampotique! Well done...and a lot done! ;-)