-->

Sunday, December 28, 2014

12 Tags of 2014 - December

I'm nudging the rules a bit and made an ATC rather than a tag.  I followed what Tim did ... kind of (as usual!).  Tim's December tag is HERE and this is what I came up with.


I'm also entering this in Wicked Wednesday's Winter Holiday and/or Silver or Gold challenge.

Products Used:
bristol paper
Distress Paint and Ink
Dylusions spray
Silver and black inks
Sizzix Festive Foliage
Washi tape
Grungeboard
Sizzix Reindeer Flight
Tinsel ribbon
Laser cut wood word
Vellum
Ultra fine glitter

Cheers!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

A great festive ATC - love the sparkly gold reindeer! Thank you so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week!

massofhair said...

Beautiful ATC, the colours and dimension are fab:-) xxx

Nikki W said...

Gorgeous Julie, love the sparkly deer against the gorgeous background. Thanks for linking up to Wicked Wednesday x

Pawsitively Creative said...

Awesome job Julie! I think you kept along the lines of TH tag but you added yourself in there beautifully! I was coming over to see if you had finished your steampunk ATC. I will keep on the look out! ~Niki

Julie S said...

Thanks! I finished them and blogged about them today. :) Thank YOU for the inspiration.