-->

Friday, January 23, 2015

Hawks are in the Big Game!

The playoff game between the Seahawks and the Packers was SUCH a nailbiter. Wow, what a comeback!  I was up in Canada with my boys for hockey but the team and parents all got together and found a place to watch the game.  Good times.

I couldn't help myself.  I'm hanging this baby over the TV to prep for the big game vs. the Patriots on Feb. 1st.  If you're a Seattle fan and would like one, I listed one HERE in my shop too.





Go Hawks!

6 comments:

sally said...

Sorry Julie but I'll have to cheer for the Pats as that's where my stepdaughter ended up, married to a Mainer :-) fingers crossed for a good Super Bowl!

Sally

~amy~ said...

wait, are you a washingtonian?!
Yay for the seahawks :)

Julie S said...

I am, Amy. Just a smidge north of Seattle. How about you?

Kay Wallace said...

Oh, I must control my commenting "urges" here, Julie, as I live in the heart of Patriot land! But, easy to comment on the art, the color and your enthusiasm! All wonderful!

Julie S said...

LOL. We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. I live just north of Seattle. ;)

Handmade in Israel said...

The teams don't mean anything to me - I am more of an English football fan - but the banner looks great!