-->

Friday, June 5, 2015

Under the Sea

Every time I see 'under the sea' I start humming "Under the sea.  Under the sea.  Darling it's better down where it's wetter, take it from me." from The Little Mermaid.  Such a happy song.

Last week I went on a mermaid ATC-making binge.  Yesterday and today I was inspired by seahorses.  Seems I'm ready for summer and days at the beach.  (We're still counting down until school's out.  12 more days.)

This one was made for a 'Make Me Happy' swap where the receiver asked for an 'Under the Sea' themed ATC.  I was happy to oblige.


The seahorse on this one was intended for the original ATC but I got impatient waiting for the UTEE to get good and solid (I knew I wanted the crackled appearance).  This morning when I came back to my desk and saw it laying there The Muse was quite demanding in suggesting that I use it.

I hope you're having a splendid day.  Thanks for coming by!

1 comment:

Bibi Lindahl said...

Hi Julie! Thank you for entering our June challenge once more. Lovely ATCs and the crackled UTEE looks awesome!!
Thank you for the reminder... I haven't used UTEE in ages.