-->

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Sometimes I Pretend to Be Normal

Over at Stampotique we've decided to focus on some of the great words and sentiments that we have to offer.  Each Saturday the design team is going to post projects featuring some of our favorite sentiments or quotes for "Word-up Weekend".  This week I made a card featuring 'Buru' and one of my very fave Stampotique quotes, 'Sometimes I Pretend'.


I have a nice collection of gelli prints and pulled one out to use here.  I stamped 'Heads' on the background first and then stamped 'Buru' next.  (I like to do that to catch all of the little details that I don't want to bother fussy-cutting out.)  Next I added some inked up book page and washi tape.  'Buru' was stamped again on light green paper, cut out and then glued onto the card.  Lastly, in order to make the quote stand out, I tore off the corner and stamped directly onto the kraft cardstock base.  Ta-da!  Done.

Feel free to join us and post your projects featuring Stampotique words and quotes on the Stampotique Facebook page.  We'd love to see them!

Click HERE to see all of the fab quotes and sentiments that Stampotique offers.

No comments: