-->

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Art Journal Share

We designers over at Stampotique are now sharing projects every week featuring some of Stampotique's great word/phrase/quote stamps.  Back in the beginning of summer I created a mini art journal using a bunch of gelli prints I made on heavy mixed media paper.  It hasn't been touched since (though I had several great ideas at the time - haha!).  My new job is 40+ hours a week and my creating has really taken a back seat of late.  Today I pulled out my mini art journal to stretch those creative muscles.


The sentiment struck a chord with me as I really haven't done much art journaling at all.  I also tried to use different colors than I normally reach for.  I'm working on getting outside the ol' comfort zone...

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a splendid day!

1 comment:

Anneke said...

Awesome spread, fabulous color choice!