-->

Sunday, March 12, 2017

An Interactive ATC

I'm not sure what prompted my search, but this morning I had a flashback to a class I took several years ago by Julie Ebersole.  She showed us a bunch of techniques for creating interactive cards.  I LOVE interactive cards.  I just think they add some fun to regular ol' cards.  I did manage to find the files and created an interactive ATC this morning.



I was in the mood today to just create something not initiated by any challenges or prompts.  I haven't been using my Distress inks much lately so just started by creating the background.  When I reached into my nature-themed stamp storage I saw the globe flower stamp sitting there; haven't used that one in years!   

It was very therapeutic to just create and I'm always up for justifying my purchases that have been collecting dust.  ;)

Thanks for stopping by to see my makes today.  

No comments: