-->

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Spring Fling ATC

I love that Rubber Dance Art Stamps is using 'spring' as their challenge theme.  I am SO ready for sunny skies and blooming flowers!  I used stamps from their Textured Flowers, Texture Houses, and Textured Feathers sets as well as one of their ATC background stamps on this ATC.


I love using foam sheets for clouds - very fluffy looking, don't you think?  There is also Glossy Accents on the windows to make them glass-like.  :)


Thanks for stopping by today.  Enjoy!

4 comments:

Yasmina TIN-SANG said...

Oh gorgeous ATCs!
Thanks for joining us at Rubber Dance!
Yasmina

Sue said...

this is so happy Julie, it just makes me smile! Those foamy clouds are perfect, and I would definitely want to live in a house like that. Thank you for playing along with us at Rubber Dance, and have a fun week. Sue xx

Susanne Rose said...

Love your ATC! The clouds fit perfectly! Great idea. Thank you for joining us over at the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugs, Susanne.

Bibi Lindahl said...

Gorgeous ATC! Yellow sky - I would never have thought of that, but it looks AWESOME!! Love the fluffy clouds and the glossy on the windows. Thank you for using so many of our stamps and joining our Spring challenge at Rubber Dance ♥