-->

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Buzzing By to Say Hi Card and Sticker

A beautiful, sunny day in the Pacific NW cried for me to bring out some happy to create a bright and cheerful card.



You can really see in the following picture how my little bee floats off the base of the card.


Blank on the inside, this is a standard A2 sized card which leaves loads of space to write a message.

While I was at it, I created some honeybee stickers, too, for my friend's shop.



My friend, Karin, owns Hunni Co. which sells ultra-delicious, super good-for-you, honey-infused beverages.  At her storefront in Edmonds, WA she also sells all kinds of bee and honey inspired goods.  If you're ever in the area (like waiting for the ferry to go across Puget Sound - her store is right across the street!) run over to her store and take a peek!

No comments: