-->

Monday, September 25, 2017

VLVS Sept Challenge: Cleaning up the Gene Pool

Ha ha!  When I first saw this sentiment stamp I knew I *had* to have it - it just makes me laugh.  For the VLVS September challenge I latched onto the stripes and antlers from the inspiration board to create this ATC.


As instructed, I used fall colors like greens, browns and blues.  I thought this antler dude was a great fit, too.


To create the stripes I masked off sections and used Distress inks.  If you look closely at the background you'll also see where I heat embossed a swirl stamp to mimic...chlorine fumes.  LOL.  (I swam on a swim team throughout my childhood and the smell of chlorine still brings a smile to my face.)

Below is the inspiration pic that started it all.


I hope this ATC makes you chuckle, or at least smirk.  To join the VLVS challenge check out the details HERE.

Have a great day and thanks for popping by.  :)

1 comment:

Cheetarah said...

Awesome ATC Julie :) sure did made me laugh too :D Thanks for playing along with us at VLVS! this month :) xo Cheetarah